With RPG Elements - The Search Bar!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

9-9-1999

Today is the 15th anniversary of the Playstation 1. It is also the 11 birthday of the Dreamcast.

The Dreamcast was Sega's last home console and it was one of the best. A special part of gaming died when the Dreamcast died. I don't think we'll ever see a console as special as the Dreamcast and that's sad.

I wrote an article about what I consider the greatest Dreamcast game, Phantasy Star Online a few weeks back so check that out.

I was so psyched for the Dreamcast I bought the Japanese console as soon as it was released and I imported a ton of games. I have most of my Dreamcast fighters for my Japanese system but any version is great. I don't really hold on to my old consoles due to lack of space but I have my Dreamcast and I'll have it forever.

I tip my hat to you Dreamcast! You're sorely missed!



No comments:

Post a Comment