With RPG Elements - The Search Bar!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

OMG! Phantasy Star Online 2!!!

The Tokyo Game Show is going on right now in Japan and there has been a ton of announcements but not really a bunch I really care about. Out of the big two that really interest me one is the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD remakes we've known were going to happen for awhile now and the announcement of Phantasy Star Online 2!

Any reader here knows my love of PSO and how I was unhappy with the series as it went onto handhelds and the 360 with Phantasy Star Universe. Something with PSU just didn't sit well with me as it didn't have the same feel as PSO did. Neither did the handheld versions I've played, something was always off, didn't feel right. If we have Sega taking what was so special about PSO and expanding on that, I'm psyched for it.

Right now PSO 2 has been announced for the PC for a 2011 release but no word on a 360 or PS3 version. Either way I'll take more PSO anyway I can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment