With RPG Elements - The Search Bar!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

New James Bond game, Bloodstone

So instead of the "on indefinite hiatus" 23rd Bond film we're getting a new game. It will have an original story line not based on a movie. It is being developed by Bizarre Creations known for Geometry Wars and the Project Gotham games. I'm surprised that Treyarch aren't working on it because I really enjoyed their Quantum of Solace game. It will be interesting to see what Bizarre do with the game though so I'm still looking forward to playing it. Daniel Craig and Judi Dench will provide the voices for Bond and M respectively with Joss Stone playing what I'm assuming will be a love interest. I'm glad to see Craig getting the chance to still play James Bond even though the movies seem to not be moving forward anymore. I think he's the best James Bond surpassing even Sean Connery. Anyway here's a trailer and you can look for the game later in the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment