With RPG Elements - The Search Bar!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Catherine

So this game Catherine is coming to us by way of Atlus. It's their first PS3/360 game. Yeah they've published some including my beloved Demon's Souls but Catherine is the first "next gen" game they're making in house. (Can we still call it next gen? I wonder why people still call it next gen?)

Anyway I don't know what type of game it is, I'm assuming a RPG style game of some kind but what I do know is it's name sake, Catherine is all kinds of hot! The whole game oozes sex but in a good way and not a need to get some penicillin kind of way. I really hope this game gets a uncut U.S. release we need more games like this one here.

And Catherine is HOT! Did I mention that?



HOT!


Official site, go check out the hotness!

http://cathy.atlus.co.jp/product/

No comments:

Post a Comment