With RPG Elements - The Search Bar!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Torchlight coming to consoles!

So it looks like Torchlight is coming to the consoles. I recently played through the PC version and a review can be found a few entries down but I'll say here it's really good.

I not sure exactly how they're planning on making the controls work for this but something along the lines of Deathspank or Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance would work well with this game. As I played through the PC version I kept thinking how it would work on the consoles and I think the above idea is perfect for this game.

It's cool to see this little budget priced PC game is getting the success and attention it deserves. Because it really is a fantastic game and the more people that get to play it the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment